5/15/11

Sparrow

Drew this like, 2 years ago, when I was still working at YP... yesterday sat down and looked at it and well, this will be going further than just a drawing! :)

I'm having this moment where my head is being flooded with ideas for drawings, illustrations, comics...lol. The sucky feeling comes from knowing I probably can't do them all, I'm only one person after all. And I've still got my research thesis to focus on! :P Aaargh a little frustration, imagination overdrive!!!

Also been listening to Bruno Mars ;) Ever since high school, I always needed to listen to music while I draw/paint etc. Last time it was to feed that anger and teen angst. Not like I don't do that anymore, but my song choices is much more varied now! And I don't absolutely NEED to listen to something while drawing anymore. I used to go into the music and it helps me concentrate on my lines. Sometimes feels a bit trippy lol. Music videos too are a source of ideas. When I say music I'm not really talking about Pop, back then I was all about Korn, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Rammstein, System of a Down... those are like my classics now! XD

Haha well, variety is the spice of life! I think my music library has songs from Tiesto, Sonata Artica, Dr Who (ehem), and some Top 10s in there for fun :) Oh yeah, recently a TON of GLEE songs took residence in the library too! L

No comments:

Post a Comment