8/27/09

New (Happy) Sketches!!!

I made a promise with my friend the other day; she challenged me to draw at least 1 happy image per week. It's a bit hard to break from my usual morbid imagery but these two were great fun to draw!

Sweet Dreams - will be vectorized in Illustrator.
Happy teddy bear snot bubbles~

Sea Jellies - will be painted in Photoshop.

I hope I can keep the happy streak alive and draw more! There was a dearth of drawings lately as I was moving house...with 3 cats. Who seem to channel diva personalities. Oh well, they've finally settled down properly, so now I can focus on drawing! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I love the girl under water/wish I was her... though there is the slight danger of drowning. And I'm impressed that you made snot bubbles cute. Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Mari thanks! Unfortunately these two are sitting on the shelf at the moment...haven't got the push to finish them yet! :/

    ReplyDelete